The transmission system uses the power created in the engine to keep the wheels spinning, physically allowing the movement of the vehicle. Clearly, not all the vehicles are the same. They can be all-wheel – drive, front-wheel drive or rear-wheel drive. Indeed, the transmission system has to be perfectly tuned to your vehicle.
What we are doing
In our portfolio you can find a wide range of actuators,
switches and sensors for gear boxes ready to be personalized to perfectly fit every type of vehicle.
Our switches are able to work under high demanding conditions and our market share gives us the experience to provide the best quality components for applications such as rear gear detection and pedal position detection.
- Self-adjustment position by pedal action
- Compact full plastic body with easy lock systems
- Customized connector integrated or wire-to-wire
- Double or single electrical circuits
We have upgraded our mechanical switches to contactless sensors. With an improved gear and angular speed detection, their innovative design ensures relevant characteristics in terms of safety and self-diagnosis.
- Hall sensor
- ISO 26262
- Sensor with integrated magnet or magnet in the lever
- Zero gauss technology or variable magnetic field
Our solenoid actuators design provides several applications like automatic gearboxes, shift locks, park lock, 4WD transmission lock or active suspension.
- On/off 2 position or proportional electromagnet
- Supply voltage: 10-16 V
- Plunger course: 6 mm
- Temperature up to 150°C
- Force up to 100 N (depending plunger position)
Our motorized actuators also apply in E-mobility industry. Our Park Lock, for example, has been improved in terms of better quality design in order to optimize the weight. Studied to provide safety relevant capabilities and implemented with self-manufactured electronics it allows the perfect communication with the transmission system.
- Operating temperature range: from -40°C to +120°C
- Integrated hall position sensor with precision default <1°
- Max operating linear range: 20 mm
- Maximum push force: 700 N
- Response time: <350 ms to run 20 mm with 150 N constant force
- Communication via CAN protocol