Bitron develops and designs charging technology since 2013
Exceeding our customers’ expectations
A smart, reliable, cost-effective charging infrastructure is necessary in order to enable the EV market to spread. Bitron is the right choice as design and manufacturing partner. We have added more value to the back-end, by investing in capabilities, power electronics, processes, testing and expertise to provide our customers a faster support and a greater success.
- Global EMS supplier
- IATF-certified Manufacturing plant
- Cost engineering team providing complete support for electronic design and VaVe analysis
- ODM with dedicated design engineering team
EV charging design & production electronics process requires a new types of manufacturing plant. New automated assembly line, multi-boards, complex mechanical wiring assembly, wire-bonding hybrid technology and sealing resin deposition must be guaranteed with the highest level of quality and repeatability.
We start from engineering electrical design, supply chain risk/performance, testability and this fundamentals drive to mass manufacturing process that results fully integrated. Production cycle time is minimized and optimized and increases production efficiency
Since the last decades Bitron worked in partenership with global OEM to develop and produce all types of electronics controls and solutions. We’re focused to design and produce charging technology tools that perfeclty fit the industry standards and customer brands.
Bitron team is expert in enhanced manufacturing services in order to shape your mechatronic project into a reliable and engineered solution ready for serial production. Straight focused to system integration and whole systems assembly and testing our added value is much beyond pure electronic manufacturing services.
Each solution is the result of a long commitment of R&D. Our skills and Know – How are always guiding every deign and implementation process. Our competences in the EV – charging station industry:
- AC Vehicle interface (PWM communication)
- Thermal management
- Electrical safety
- Remote Connettivity (GPRS/4G)
- DC, power line and CAN communication
- Robustness Testing
- Multiple boards and subassembly
- Automated manufacturing
- OCPP for backend communication
We aim at being protagonist in the automotive electrification transition. For this reason we have done specific investments for this sector, improving our R&D and technologies offering:
- PCBA assembly
- Hybrid assembly & Wire bonding
- Potting electronics
- Conformal Coating electronics
Our AC wall box home charging platforms based on an innovative, competitive & affordable charging technology concerning HW & SW. Its design is customized according to our customer requirements with multiple aesthetics options.
- Charging Mode: Mode 2 – IEC61851
- Rated Current: up to 32A
- Voltage: 230V (1-phase) or 400V (3-phase)
- Maximum charging power: Up to 22 kW
- Charging connector: Type 1 or 2
- Socket or cable version available
- Integrated Protection: RCCB DC 6 mA/30 mA r.m.s
- Standard connectivity options: WIFI/BT
- Optional connectivity: 4G Lte, RFID, ISO15118, CHAIN2
- Support for Plug and Charge (ISO15118 option)
- Power load management with communication to house power energy meter (CHAIN2 option)
Our EV Power Module is a compact 25kW AC/DC or DC/DC converter for Electric Vehicle charging applications and is designed exploiting new SiC (Silicon Carbide) technology. This device finds its strong point in a great compact and optimized component management, in order to provide a very small size.
- 25kW continuous output power
- Bi-directional version
- 60A output current
- DC output voltage from 50Vdc to 500Vdc
- Stackable output for 1000Vdc output voltages supporting todays and tomorrows charging applications
- EMC Class B according to IEC 61851-21-2
Strong of a charging capacity of up to 320 kW for e-vehicles, without the intervention in the limited distribution network our ultra fast charging dispenser is powered by a new HPC booster with HPC dispenser as a storage-based fast-charging system.
Connection of one to two charging stations with 160 or 320 kW capacity.
- Up to 320 kW DC charging power per dispenser or 2 x 160 kW + AC output option
- Outdoor installation directly at the limited-power distribution grid
- OCPP (Open Charge Point Protocol)
- Liquid-cooled charging cable
- Suitable for plug types CCS1, CCS2, Chademo and GB/T
- Integrated 10-inch HD touch screen as user interface
Our Supervisor Board is a modular EVSE controller which can be used to reduce the time-to-market of DC charging stations compliant with CCS, CHAdeMO and GB/T standard.
- CCS Charging interface
- CHAdeMO charging interface
- GB/T Chargingg interface
- Wired data interfaces
- Wireless data interfaces