Bitron is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of products used for the manufacture of professional equipment and vending machines. Applications include gear motors, water inlet valves, by-pass and post-mix valve,s switches and sensors as well as a comprehensive range of electronic main control-boards and user interfaces.
Water inlet and safety valves control the water flow into an appliance. Bitron has become the leading solenoid valve supplier to the worldwide appliance market and supplies domestic, professional and industrial markets. Our safety valves can be single or double valves in series, as well as double hose to detect hose leakages leaving the hose water pressure relieved during off time.
- Solenoid valve bodies: from 1 to 2 inlets and from 1 to 6 outlets
- Safety valves: from 1 to 2 valves, with protective hose and nut. Electric and Pneumatic actuator
- Operating pressure range: 0.02Mpa up to 1Mpa
- Standard Working Temperatures: ambient max.60°C;medium 90°C;storage -30/+80°C (on request could be customized)
- Power supply: DC or AC, from 12V to 380V
- Flow regulator: from 0.25 L/min to 20 L/min (Higher flow regulator on request)
- Electrical connections: Rast 2.5; Rast-5; fast-on 6.3x0.8 mm
- All major approvals
The bypass valves are devices designed to limit the pressure from a pressure source. At a specific pressure, the valve opens the bypass, and relief part of the flow through the bypass way. The typical use is in the vending coffee machine.
- Valve bodies: from 1 inlet and 2 outlets
- Working pressure ranges: from 0,9 Mpa up to 1,2 Mpa (other pressures on request)
- Standard Working Temperatures: ambient max. 60°C; medium 25°C;storage -30/+80°C (on request could be customized)
- Approvals: Dm 174
Since 1980 in the gearmotor market, Bitron has developed multitasking products, for heavy duty and long life applications: plastic and metallic case, high performance plastic and sintered gear wheel, AC and DC motors, to ensure reliability and quality in the time, for every application. The different models of Bitron gearmotors meet the market requests; different gear ratio and motors, customized electronic board and output shafts let the product optimized for the application. The products are designed to comply with the customer demand and assembled by the lean production system, to minimize the lead time.
- Normal Voltage: 110/230 V AC 12 / 24 Vdc
- No Load speed: from 0.5 to 200 rpm
- Rotatio: Clockwise /Counterclockwise
- Torque: up to 30 Nm
In the post mix valves, a specific design of a flow sensor allows a precise measurements of fluids with different viscosity and different pressures. The precision, the repeatability and the lifetime of the sensors enables an accurate control of the fluids mixing.
- Impulses per liter: 1700 imp/lt
- Solenoid valve bodies: 2 inlets and 2 valves
- Flow rate: from 1 lt/min to 5 lt/min
- Pressure ranges: from 0,05 Mpa up to 1Mpa
- Standard Working Temperatures: ambient max.60°C; medium from 1°C; storage -30/+80°C (on request could be customized)
- Power supply: DC
- Electrical connections: rast 2.5
- Approvals: WRAS;FDA 177.2600, NSF 51, NSF61 (sparkling water)
Bitron produces a wide range of switches and sensors for Horeca and Vending, moreover we have the technical competence for developing special sensor according to customer needs.
- Microswitches low force and high force
Sensors, several types are available for:
- Position detections: on different conditions and applications
- Water parameters such as: flow, pressure, level, temperature, conductivity, turbidity, hardness